Maybe a quick quote or article will help get you through:
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -CS Lewis
- “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- Breathe deeply. Often.
- Be in the moment and more importantly take in the moment. Take a visual snapshot of the moment. You will flashback to this mental picture and it’s awesome.
- Dream often. Dream big. You are never too old to dream. Then work toward making that dream a reality. Repeat regularly.
- Make time to take care of yourself, it’s the best investment you’ll ever make. Workout, practice meditation and yoga, eat healthy, play – do everything in moderation. You won’t regret it!
- Live fully, laugh deeply, savasana often.